YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Aku minta maaf MN :')

Ya Allah :') apa dah aku plh? aku xmk kehilangan org yang aku amat memerlukan dan sayang :'( you were a part of my life and you're still a part of my life. i don't wanna lose you at all but if that's what you want, :') You're my best friend, someone i can be myself. Usually I keep everything to myself, but i share everything with you and to have you go? hurts. </3 that's why i've been crying myself to sleep. I don't know what to do. seriously. Jalan kelak gk? hadoh. tahan jak air mata yaaa mina. nya merajuk ngn kau pun kau dah nak ngis. minaaaaa, cmne cmne :'( that's the reason I don't wanna go. I don't wanna end up crying or trying to do anything stupid. Yknow me.

This is so not me. Usually I cried for one time and the next I'm fine. But this? this is rock bottom. I cried myself to sleep. I literally did. And I never did that before.  Usually I cried and then aku sedar yang aku mk tido. cause tired. But this is different. In the middle of it, I slept. and I just realize it in the morning :') and I did that again tonight. and now i'm awake and i can't express my feelings in twitter nor fb. This is the only way. Thank you google :*

Bena org pdh kan, Org yang sayang lebih akan sakit lebeh :') And for that, I don't want to make you love or think of me anymore. I don't want you to get hurt. anymore. Apa guna nak? :') bagus kau ngn perempuan lain dari kau sakit ati ngn aku.

I can't probably say this to him as he doesn't trust me anymore. Sikpalah, pasrah. Bukan salahnya pun xmk cayak aku gk nak? salah aku. Aku salu gtok. Sayang ne cinta ne org kat aku, aku sikkan nmpk, bila aku dh nampak ya, nya dh pergi. Yala aku tok cuai. hahah :') in shaa Allah akan ku baiki dan takkan ku ulangi silapku.

Oleh sbb nya best friend aku, aku sayang nya, aku terjatuh hati. Tetapi apa sayangnya cintanya plh kat aku? hebatnya. :') Ya Allah. all the memories :') Nya mujok aku bila aku sedih, nya bahagiakan aku, nya plh ku suka gaduh2 ngnnya. haihh betapa bodohnya aku.  hapuskan lah rasa ini. Hapuskan segala duka.

To MN, I'm sorry. Forever sorry. And I won't rest till you forgive me. </aku cinta kau.  :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment