YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Carry on and love stronger.

I've finally seen a much clearer world when I've moved on from my first love. I no longer hold on to the future of being with my ex. And this is because of my <3 

Oi sayangggg kau gilak gilak! hihi kmk tauk ktk sik suka guna aku kau kan hihi <3 :p 

Ritok, genap 2 bulan dah aku ngnnya. From 20/12/2012 till today, 20/02/2012. Selamak 2 bulan tok, memang xda gadoh. xmk ku gadoh ngnnya, Sik rela ku. If before, with my ex, I always fought with him. We just don't have the kind of chemistry like my bestfriend and I have. Of course now, he's no longer my best friend. But I have not confirmed what I'm feeling as I have trust issues. But I never second guess my feelings towards him. Cause I know this is real. What I don't trust, is me actually. Cause I always feel like I really love that someone, but my ego has made me blind and just made me think all those negative thoughts and those negative thoughts led to a fight and break up. But so far, during my relationship with him, those negative thoughts didn't came. This is definitely the first. Maybe because we started as best friends to platonic and now? I trusted him from we were best friends. We were close even before the PMR. So, yeah. I trusted him cause yknow, he was the only one who can see my pain eventhough I was laughing and being happy. He saw me when I was invisible. The last day of pasca, the guy I used to like(I have no idea why I liked him in the first place) made stories about what my ex told his classmate and his classmate told him(long story). What my ex said to my classmate is that we broke up because of some guy, but what he said to me, my ex's classmate told him that we broke up because I cheated. -.- So, I was disappointed and sad. When I wanted to cry, he made me laugh. We were in class, and he asked ting to make balloon flower, love, ring. and the colours were the one that we both loved. It cheered me up a little, he was like my savior. HAHAHA APAKAH INGGAR sikit demi sikit, he managed to made me smile to my ears, laugh as usual when i really feel like crying. Thank you for that day. And I'm sure there are more of the days I feel like crying, but he can still make me smile and laugh. When I'm with him, my spirits lifted. macam ada semangat jak. hehh what the f am I feeling?! omeee gosh. This is how I know its real. I don't wanna compare this relationship with the past one, because both of em came unexpectedly. But, as for him, we were both classmates for 2 years. Best friends for months. :) I didn't realise that I'm in love with my best friend. oh god. funny juak. hahaha We were platonic cause people thought we were a couple. Everyone. Like almost all of his friends. When he told his friends we were just friends, they thought he was bluffing. Soooo, we decided to prank them. We made the relationship status in fb. and started putting all those loves and stuffs. Tapi mk tauk, perey tetak bila otp mlm ya. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! perey eh perey! sbb ramey nok cayak! kkya nak, janggal ada juak. sbb aku kan sik pernah love love lam fb selain dri ex aku. janggal. nya pun janggal,cause its been so long since a relationship. Though taduak hanya bestfriends, mmg aku pun asa mcm couple sbb we called everynight. Even before pmr. omgosh. ada nk lamak2 juak. smpei tido sama gkya! hahahaha!! merapu juak! hahahahaha 'minaaa. jum tidoo. ktk bini kmkk. msok bilit juh.' aku layannn jakk. pa nyuroh mrapu ngn aku nak? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! nyaman gk sa kau. hahahahhahahaha kidding :* Nok nyuroh aku xmk melepasnya is, my ex and the guy I like trust him to take care of me. I mean, ex aku yaa bahh! bukannya maok melepas aku ngn org lain dolok. kinek mmg lah, cause dah move on lah kan. but dolok? that's why aku xmk lepas aluuuu ngn this guy. I'm just so hopelessly romantic. HAHAHAHAHHA for me, for my ex saying something like that, makes me really wanna hold on to this. I'm just gonna wait for the fifth month, cause problem arises on the fifth month together. I know this, cause of my ex. I mean, nya juak mdh ngn aku, awl2 mmg lah bahagia tek nak, tp tga lah kdk taduak. tapi, aku sik endah gilak apa mdh nya,cause, aku tauk, hubungan aku ngn MN lain. ng jaoh beza dgn hubungan aku ngn ex aku dolok. I mean, they are two different person. Sorang ya egoo nang tinggi.  Sorang ya, simpan ego. huhhh. No one has really captured my heart after my ex. Wlpn aku ada suka suka orang, tapi orang ya sik dapat nak tawan hati aku mena mena bh. But he can. Patience is the key though. He told me I was kinda hard to tackle. HAHAHAH! mmg, well. I'm not used to it. I mean, bak kata aku tek, mmg xda org pat tawan aku lekak ex aku bh. ya aku mcmya dolok. tp bila ku tga kesungguhannya ndak alah2 ng xputus asa eh, made me think he's definitely serious in wanting the relationship. I still remembered that fight with him 18/12/2012. I'm truthfully sorry. But there were benefits from that fight. Despite all those crying and not feeling good and whatsoever, than making him wait for 2 years after I finished my SPM, he didn't have to wait anymore. I also treated him differently than before which made him very happy. He made me admit something I didn't wanna admit. LIKE SERIOUSLY. MALU! arh! 

This relationship came unexpectedly and I hope it stays forever and always ;) Whats funny about it, is that the both of us actually had feelings for each other during form 2. I liked him cause he was a joker and such a bad boy. MAJOR TURN ON! HAHAHAHA! :D but,we were too young, and I met my ex, so it didn't work. 

I'd like to pen off here. ciahhhh skema HAHAHAHHAA! bodooo mena. hahahaha

mina ;) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment