YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 28, 2012

PMR and Stupidos Drama

Assalamualaikum
Sorry it took me so long to update my blog. I'm glad PMR is O-V-E-R over. :D Firstly, PMR? This year's paper is definitely tricky. I mean, LIKE SERIOUSLY. Compare to all the other past year paper, this year? Is definitely NOT a piece of cake. Those nerds showing off 'yeah it was a piece of cake' F MEN! Can I have your brain? hahaha But so far, 2 A's in my hands babes! Alhamdulillah :D all my tuition work paid off. :D
Secondly, Let me tell you about the 'stupidos' drama. There's this dude, Let's just call him PUSAK. well, it started out like this. Last last week, my friends and I went to shukie, then we LEPAKS babessss at City Cafe. Then, we connect the wifi and bla2, skip to the point. My friends used my phone and send a message 'are you still in dp next year' to pusak. then, pusak replied yes and asked me if i'm moving next year. and i told him YES (Which is a LIE) and he told me the truth about my BEST FRIEND. 'Why do you pick a rude and bad guy as your best friend? I'm intrigued.' Mind my language, but shit man. I don't care if you're intrigued, but dude, I'm not picky in this best friend stuff because I know I have my flaws too. You're not much of a person either so don't judge. Then he started telling me everything about my bst friend, and senang cerita, apa gk aku? dah malas layan soh best friend jawab.. ;D and then he started saying that it was all an experiment to see if our friendship is really strong BLAH BLAH BLAH. STFU MAN. Kalau aku tek lurus bendul, nang ku cayak cakap kau. and mun ku cayak cakap kau, nang putus friendship mekduak. Mun putus, bkn aku kau jwb. dkt best friend aku la kau jwb.  Then, we argued in fb using my account in inbox. about 6 people logged in my fb account just to argue with that 'douchebag'. Then, things got out of hand and my best friend asked him to meet him in the classroom. First I went in the classroom, he don't want to face me, but when my best friend comes, 'Hai! Assalamualaikum' again, please mind my language, shit man! You acted like everything's okay. What are you? 5? This ain't a small matter. You back stabbed. and heck yeah, bak kata nizar, we're connected in the social network. It would be the dumbest idea to back stab people, ESPECIALLY best friends. Oh yeah, one thing, jangan libatkan Islam dalam masalah kita, Islam sikda kenak mengenak dengan punca kita gaduh. So why nak libat? Cakap kemain cara Islam cara Islam. Dude, Islam berani. kau ya bagei nak ngis berdepan. Herannnn ku. 
Third, another drama. Well, this topic, I can't tell anyone. It's just a stupid matter. It'll make me cry. haha JK. so emo.

Nyway, Bye till me next entry.

mina xx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment